Gala is from the old French word gale, which means ‘rejoicing’. If you want your event to end with a ‘bang’ and be as memorable as possible for the delegates, then you will definitely want to consider a gala dinner.
Obviously the main attraction for a ‘gala dinner’ will be the dinner and our hotels can all put on an excellent spread of Thai and International dishes.
We can also arrange:
- Music – live or DJ – to make the party after the meal really rock.
- A Master of Ceremonies (MC) to run the event and to make presentations and awards, introduce speeches etc.
- Sound and light show – including public address for the speeches.
- Video of you event
- Entertainments – singers, magicians, etc.
- Table gifts for each attendee – Phuket souvenirs, T-Shirts, caps, company merchandise, etc.
- Commemorative menus, brochures, etc.